이 블로그 검색

2011년 12월 28일 수요일

Greetings!

 Hello everyone! My name is Hyuntae Jang (you can call me John), the owner of this blog which as you can see is the blog <Ccoccomyun>. Well, just like the words I wrote under my title, I like making friends and doing things together. It doesn't have to be something to eat.. doing something just together will make us friends!
 But as much as I want to be your friends, I think it would first be good to show myself to you, so that you can know if I'm a bad guy or not or whatever. So here it is, three special things about me!

 1. I ate about THREE THOUSAND chicken legs in my 13years of life. Can you imagine it? 3000 chicken legs ended up in my stomach!
(LOL)
Which also means 1500 chickens (with two legs.. but tell me if there IS one with three :) ) ended up getting eaten by me.

 2. I have been to France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germay, Belgium, China, Porutugal, England, Holand, United States, and Korea (and maybe more..I can't remember). Wow that's a lot of countries! I actually lived in France for three years and went to an international school.. So don't worry if you're a foreigner! We can still be friends :)  Oh, and by the way, I can't really speak French (although I lived there which is sort of pathetic) so if you're French and you ask me 'Est' que tu pu parle Francais?' I would say 'non' (but I do speak a little bit of it so maybe I'll say 'en pu')

 3. I like Ccoccomyun!

 So that was three things special about me... But! B.U.T.T! One of them is a lie... try to guess hehe.

댓글 1개:

  1. Hey.. I'm learning French.. I'd love to see some French. You must come here and learn it too! Our French teacher is really nice :) Salut!

    답글삭제