이 블로그 검색

2011년 12월 30일 금요일

Shuffle!

 Shuffling wasn't famous until LMFAO put up their music video of <Party Rock Anthem>...However, there was shuffling before that, and I knew the dance a few years before LMFAO actually sang that song. I've practiced shuffling a long time ago, and I'm actually dancing it at the pop song contest so you might wanna have a look at it! Haha; I don't know if I'm good at it but whatever...
 Shuffling started in 1980s, in Australia Melbourne. Back then shuffling was just sort of a stomping and tapping dance... it didn't look like what we think of shuffling today (Also shuffling was made for rockers). However at 2009 and until now, shuffling went through development of what's called old school. It wasn't really shuffling like the past, but they added some moves such as the T-step, kick, spin, shuffle, and the original running man. That's what we see today as shuffle.
 Here's a video that I practiced shuffling with, and which is one of the most popular shuffle movies on youtube(not music video...)


And here's something that you'll really go WOW about! (especially if you're a Korean)


Have fun!

P.S. I do not own this video this video is the property of http://www.youtube.com/user/annemorrisis
and http://www.youtube.com/user/jack40k

댓글 2개:

  1. I was really fascinated by that Taekwando Shuffle. I wish I can do things like the girl on video too. She's really coo. But I don't really like that Shuffle Dance... I don't get it. Tell me why you like it, will you?

    답글삭제
  2. This is a great start to your essay. This is definitely a viral video and I look forward to seeing what kind of research you can turn up about shuffling. Who is the best shuffler in the world? I hope to see you shuffle in class next time.

    답글삭제