이 블로그 검색

2011년 12월 29일 목요일

Pop Song Contest- Dynamite

  Yesterday night (which is Thursday) our class had to go to the English building to practice our pop song 'Dynamite'. I first thought it was a horrible idea, since I just wanted to sleep in my dorm and rest for the rest of the day. However, it wasn't our choice to decide whether or not we're going- we just had to follow our TA Joon Sub (who by the way is lazy as a Koala but sometimes is a genius).
 
 So off we went out the door of our cozy dormitory into the cold night of December. I actually forgot to wear my coat, so I sort of hesitated infront of the door when we were leaving. But it got much warmer than before, so I didn't really freeze to death (and maybe my body even went through evolution of forming a blubber because it is so cold here hehe).

 We finally reached the English building and started practicing. The boys including me don't really like singing infront of others, so we didn't really even start singing until our teacher put the volume up.Than we finally started dancing. And I have to say, it was a little Childish.

This is what we did (or atleast the Boys)

I couldn't really make myself clear if we're doing a military punishment performance or a pop song :(
But although it's not so much fun to the people who are doing it, I guess it might be fun for people to watch children doing sit ups.
      We also have a boy-girl part where they run around like a couple holding hands but I think the two of'em will kill me if I go on so I'll stop here... I think we'll win the contest!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기